Back to the Future - Follow That Time Machine! Sweepstakes - Terms and Conditions
Back to the Future - Follow That Time Machine! Sweepstakes - Terms and Conditions
FOLLOW THAT TIME MACHINE! SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 states of the US and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the Sponsor, its agents and vendors and members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are not eligible to enter the FOLLOW THAT TIME MACHINE! SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) or win a prize.
2. Promotion Period. The “Promotion Period” begins on September 24th, 2018 at 12:00 AM (New York) and ends on October 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM (New York). Winners will be chosen on or about November 1st, 2018.
3. How to Enter: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online via the entry page at https://eaglemoss.wishpond.com/back-to-the-future-sweeps. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to submit more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods except as provided below in “Referrals”, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to eligible. The Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPTS AND AGREES TO COMPLY WITH AND ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS. The Sponsor is responsible for the collection of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time during the Promotion Period.
4. You are encouraged to refer entrants. Each successful referral is counted in order to attribute rewards to the top ten referrers. A successful referral is an eligible person using your link to enter the Sweepstakes themselves. There is no limit on how many referrals can be sent or converted. We will bar anyone who tries to submit multiple false entries in the referral system. The person with the most successful referrals will receive the OUTATIME: Saving the DeLorean Time Machine documentary. The next four (4) entrants with the most successful referrals will each receive the OUTATIME license plate. The next five (5) entrants with the most successful referrals will each receive a $10 gift card to spend on the Eaglemoss e-shop. These gifts will be awarded after the close of the Promotion Period. Referred individuals must abide by the Official Rules herein, including, but not limited to, eligibility restrictions.
5. Winner Selection: The potential winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decision is final. The potential winner will be notified within 24 hours of the drawing by way of email. The potential winner must accept the prize as awarded within 48 hours of notification. Any potential winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner will be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and release. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
6. One Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of a return trip to Los Angeles, California for two (2) people between January 15th 2019 and February 15th 2019. The winner will be able to choose one (1) person to go with him/her on the trip. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the trip for One (1) person is One Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($1,200). Prize includes two (2) round trip flights to Los Angeles, California (capped at $350.00 each w/o taxes), four (4) nights in a hotel in downtown Los Angeles, two (2) tickets to the Petersen Automotive Museum and two (2)-day General Admission tickets for two (2) people to Universal Studios Hollywood plus a $250 gift card for each for food expenses.
The value of the Prize may be taxable income to the winner. Except as provided here, all federal, state, local and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the actual value of the Prize. Winner must be 21 years or older at the time of entry. If winner cannot travel during the designated period (between January 15, 2019 and February 15, 2019) he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Certain restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply The Prize winner is responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain (at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
Transportation of any kind to and from the airport of departure and arrival respectively. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure he/she arrives to the airport prior to the scheduled flight to Los Angeles, California. In the circumstances of delay, cancellation or postponement of the flight, no refund will be given for any expenses incurred by the winner. Personal expenses such as transportation outside of the scheduled activities, photos, souvenirs, excursions and food are the responsibility of winner.
7. General Admission Tickets Legal
Universal Studios HollywoodTM one day General Admission ticket. Ticket will be valid for the date(s) printed on the front of the ticket. Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of each ticket is One Hundred Twenty Nine and 00/100 Dollars ($129.00). Ticket may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner. Ticket does not guarantee admission to the park on high attendance days. Park, lands, attractions and entertainment subject to change or closure, including for capacity, refurbishing, weather, force majeure, and special events. Ticket invalid for special events requiring a separate charge. Universal Studios Hollywood will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Winner must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Tickets are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Universal Studios Hollywood reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Prize and Gift Terms: No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes or gifts except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, whereby the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or gift of equal or greater value. Only one gift per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes and Gifts cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to change the itinerary or award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize. If a winner does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of being notified then the prize will be passed on to a new winner. Failure to submit all necessary documentation will disqualify the potential winner and at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential Prize winner may be selected. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen gifts. Gifts will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States of America. The gifts will be delivered within 30 days of the Sponsor receiving acknowledgement of acceptance of a gift from the entrant. If an entrant does not claim his/her gift within 48 hours of being notified then the gift will be passed on to the next entrant with the most successful referrals. In no event will more than the stated number of gifts be awarded.
10.Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost email, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Furthermore SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPOYEES, DIRECTOR, AND SHAREHOLDERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, NOR LIABLE FOR, ANY PERSONAL INJURY, SICKNESS, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, LOSS, EXPENSES, CHARGES, AND/OR PENALTIES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF WINNER PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE OF ANY OF THE PRIZES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AIR TRAVEL OR ANY EXCURSIONS, A CANCELLATION OF A FLIGHT OR CHANGES IN THE ACTUAL ITINERARY OF THE TRIP FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
11. Winner’s list: To obtain a copy of the winners list, send the request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to FOLLOW THAT TIME MACHINE! SWEEPSTAKES c/o Eaglemoss Inc. 315 west 36th street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10018, USA no later than December 15th, 2018. Winners List will be available as of October 31, 2018.
12. Sponsor: Eaglemoss Inc. 315 west 36th street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10018, USA.
13. Universal Studios Hollywood disclaimer: Universal Studios Hollywood is a Prize Provider only in this Sweepstakes; is not a sponsor or promoter of this Sweepstakes; and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws.
14. Facebook disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. Governing Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be resolved finally and exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. IN AGREEING TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE VIA ARBITRATION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
©2018 Eaglemoss Inc.