Official Star Trek Starship Collection
Start Your Collection for $4.95 + Free S+H
Your introductory package includes:
- U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D starship with display stand and base for just
$24.95 $4.95 + FREE shipping
- FREE collector's magazine featuring product artwork and highlighting each ship's history and design.
- FREE collection guide featuring upcoming ships
- FREE gifts worth over $90 during your subscription
Follow the easy steps to sign up and learn about the benefits of subscriptions
Finely crafted, highly detailed starships from The Original Series straight through to all the movies!
This incredible new collection of STAR TREK models includes all the most significant ships from the five STAR TREK television series and all the movies. Every ship has been painstakingly recreated in die-cast and high-quality ABS materials then hand-painted with an incredible level of detail.
The collection features a full range of Federation and alien vessels including seven incarnations of the Enterprise, all the major Klingon vessels including the Bird-of-Prey, and Dominion, Borg and Romulan ships. Everything is fully approved by CBS Studios, the makers of the Star Trek TV series and each model has been carefully prepared with reference to the actual CG models used on the shows and, where it exists, with photography of the original studio models.
Every possible detail has been scaled down and reproduced to make these models some of the most faithful replicas ever produced. If you look closely, you'll find individual windows, docking ports, phaser strips and running lights.
Because of the differences in scale between a massive ship such as the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and its tiny precursor the Enterprise NX-01, the ships have all been sculpted to sizes between 120mm and 140mm long. The magazine provides detailed information about the correct dimensions of the ships.
Every model comes with a special collector's magazine that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, with detailed annotations, and a breakdown of the technology on board, its crew and weapons. Exclusive behind the scenes articles reveal how the ship was designed, complete with original design sketches. And there is an informative examination of the shooting model (or models) used by the VFX team, and a summary of the ship's most important on-screen appearances. Special issues will feature interviews with people who worked on the show who will explain exactly how the ships were created and reveal hidden features that were never shown on screen.
Subscribe today and choose between our Regular or Platinum Subscription Plans. With our Regular subscription plan receive gifts worth over $90 or choose our Platinum Subscription Plan which includes all gifts plus 7 dedication plaques for just $1 more per issue per month!
Exclusive subscriber gifts worth over $90! Receive these exclusive Star Trek loyalty gifts during your subscription:
Gift 1 - Read your issues online or on a tablet, search every article for keywords, click on links to explore the entire Star Trek Universe
Gift 2 - Officially branded Star Trek binder to keep your collector’s magazines in pristine condition
Gift 3 - A replica of the dedication plaque found on the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D
Gift 4 - A perfect scale replica of the heavily armed, three-nacelled Enterprise-D from the final episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
Gift 5 - Model of the deadly Borg Cube. Lights up from the inside.
Boldly Collect with Premium option. Receive 7 dedication plaques for just $1 extra per ship
"To boldly go where no man has gone before!" Each dedication plaque is a scale replica of the dedication plaque that could be found on the bridge of some of the most iconic starships. Engraved on each dedication plaque is the ship's motto.
You will receive 2 starships a month, for $19.95 each, plus $2.45 for shipping.
We have 160 starships in this collection.
Free gifts are special items that you receive for FREE as a reward for continuing your subscription program. As long as you are an active subscriber you will be eligible to receive free gifts during the course of subscription. The gifts you are eligible to receive are as follows:
With your 2nd shipment
Officially branded Star Trek binder to keep your collector’s magazines in pristine condition.
With your 5th shipment
A replica of the dedication plaque found on the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-O.
With your 12th shipment
Die-cast model of Q's Future Enterprise. A perfect scale replica of the heavily armed, three-nacelled Enterprise-D from the final episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
With your 18th shipment
Model of the deadly Borg Cube. Lights up from the inside.
Payments will be processed by Eaglemoss, Inc.
You can pay by Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
We offer different payment plans to meet the needs of our subscribers. You have the option to pay monthly or prepay every 3 months, 6 or 12 months
Prepaid plans offer you the opportunity to lock in savings for issues that you will be receiving as part of the collection. You have the option to select 3-month, 6 month or 12 months pre-paid subscriptions. On top of all the great benefits of subscription such as free gifts and access to special releases, you will also receive great savings.
- By selecting your prepaid option today, you will start enjoying savings right away starting with today’s order. You always have the option to select the prepaid option at any time during your subscription by contacting our customer service team. The savings will only start from the time you have signed up for a pre-paid plan.
- If you select a prepaid plan, you will be charged for the introductory issues plus the future issues based on the pre-paid (3, 6 or 12 months) options. Please refer to the payment plan section above for more details. Remember you are being charged upfront to lock in the savings today.
- In your first shipment you will receive your introductory issues plus the issues in your 2nd month. With the prepaid plans you receive more issues in your shipment to get a head start on your collections. Then every month you will receive your shipment with the number issued specified in the offer.
- Your subscription will automatically renew based on the payment plan you signed up with today. The monthly plan will renew every month. Prepaid plans will renew for the same time period that you sign up for today.
- Prior to the renewal of your plan, you will receive notification by email and in your invoice. If you do not wish to renew or change your plan you will need to contact our customer service team.
- If you start with a prepaid plan today, you always have the option to change your plan by contacting our customer service team. Any change to your prepaid plan including billing will take effect at the end of the current plan.
- You can cancel the automatic renewal of your payment plan by contacting our customer service team at any time during your subscription. Once you cancel your automatic renewal you will complete the plan that you are on and receive the issues in the plan. This means if you cancel in the middle of your plan you will not be refunded for the balance of the issues or time remaining in your plan.
- All the pre-paid payment plans are backed our customer service guarantees.
Our customer services team can resolve this issue quickly. Please contact our customer support team at 1-800-261-6898 or email us at [email protected] If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
We have several lines dedicated to helping you, but they can be busy at peak times so please keep trying. Alternatively, please email our customer service team at [email protected] If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
One of the benefits of the subscription program is that you qualify to receive Special items at a discounted price exclusive to subscribers. These items are not part of the regular issues and free gifts that you receive as part of your monthly subscription payment.
You will be notified by email when you qualify for a Special and the price that you will be charged. If you do not want to receive the Special you can contact our customer service team to request that you not be sent the Special. You have 25 days to contact our customer service team from the date of the email notification to request that you not be sent the Special. If you do not contact our customer service team within the specified time, you will be charged for the Special with the credit card in your account.
You will receive an email notification when your Special has shipped from our warehouse. You will receive the Special at the shipping address specified in your account within 7 to 15 days after the shipping email notification.
If you have any questions on Specials, you can contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call 1-800-261-6898. If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
The website may be experiencing a technical issue. Please refresh your browser and reload the page. If you are still experiencing issues with the website, you can contact our customer service team at [email protected] or call 1-800-261-6898. If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
You can buy individual ship on our eShop, shop.eaglemoss.com. You can also buy them through your local comic book store.
You can cancel at any time. Please contact our customer services team at [email protected] or call 1-800-261-6898. If you email the team, please include your name and subscription reference in the subject line.
Shop @Eaglemoss for great value on the largest selection of licensed collectibles and tools for creative pursuits. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with risk free trial-offers, hassle-free returns and 30-day money back guarantee. Privacy and security are always our priority.