Global Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
Global Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
RIDE ABOARD THE ELEANOR MUSTANG SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The “Ride Aboard The Eleanor Mustang Sweepstakes” ("Prize Draw") begins on April 13th, 2021 at 12.00pm (EST) and ends on May 12th, 2021 at 11:59am (EST) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Prize Draw, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Eaglemoss Ltd ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Prize Draw.
The Sponsor reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion in whole or in part at any time before, during and after the promotion period.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 states of the US and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry and have a valid driving license permit. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited or restricted by law. The sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Prize Draw or win a prize.
3. Winners Selection: The winner of the prize draw will be selected in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after the end of the Promotion Period, on or about May 20th, 2021. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The Winners will be selected at random from eligible entries and be notified on or about 24 hours after the drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and release of liability.
4. Prizes: 16 prizes will be awarded.
One Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) contestant and will be able to bring one (1) person extra and consist of:
- One round-trip flight to one of the Official Licensed Eleanor Factory located in the United States, between September 1st, 2021 and June 30th, 2022 (capped at $1,000 for two w/o taxes)
- Two (2) nights in a hotel
- A tour of the Eleanor factory to see how the Mustang Eleanor car is manufactured
- Meeting Ms Denice Halicki
- An unforgettable driving experience in a licensed Eleanor Mustang.
- $250 gift card for food expenses
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the trip is $2,000.
The second-place prize, which is awarded to five (5) contestants, will receive the exclusive 1/24 scale model of the Eleanor Mustang, worth $46.
The third-place prize, which is awarded to ten (10) contestants, will receive an exclusive bundle of Eleanor Mustang products including one baseball cap, one keyring and one pin badge, worth $30.
No cash or other alternative will be offered in whole or in part for any of the available prizes or gifts except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or gift of equal or greater value.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the 50 states of the US and the District of Columbia. All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the Sponsor receiving acknowledgment of acceptance of a Prize from the Winner.
The sponsor will not cover any medical costs that may arise prior, during and after traveling related to the covid-19 travel requirements.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Prize Draw during the Promotion Period via the URL www.diecastclub.com/eleanor/enter-competition. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Prize Draw subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. The sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Prize Draw.
6. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties to allow the winner the Prizes and gifts.
The Sponsor will require the winner’s consent before processing any personal identifiable information for each category listed below.
- Release of their name or pseudo name for publicity purposes on the Sponsors digital media channels, including but not limited to its official Facebook page and official Pinterest page.
- Future email communication from the Sponsor regarding special offers and competitions the winner may be interested in.
- All personal information submitted as part of the Prize Draw may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Prize Draw or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Prize Draw. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Prize Draw. If, for any reason, the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Sponsor shall have no liability whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any loss of profit or material properties, or for any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to RIDE ABOARD THE ELEANOR MUSTANG SWEEPSTAKES c/o Eaglemoss Inc. 315 west 36th street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10018, USA. Request must be received no later than 24 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Prize Draw is sponsored by Eaglemoss Inc, whose registered office is at: 315 west 36th street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10018, USA
10. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
11. Governing Law: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be resolved finally and exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. IN AGREEING TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE VIA ARBITRATION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.